Our practice philosophy is simple. We treat our patients like we, and our family members, would like to be treated when seeking care from a health care provider. With the “Golden Rule” as our guideline we pledge the following in our commitment to dentistry and our patients’ care:
- We are committed to providing a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients and strive for relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best patient care available.
- We are authentic. We only recommend treatments for our patients that we would have ourselves.
- We are focused and present. We only see one patient at a time and do not rush through procedures.
- We treat people not teeth. We measure success on the quality of the relationships we have, not just the dental care we provide.
- We are responsible. We adhere to the highest ADA sterilization guidelines to ensure safety. We only use the finest materials and laboratories.
- We are state-of-the-art. We are current with continuing education and dental technology. Our practice is our passion, and to this end, we are constantly reinvesting in our education, facilities, and equipment.
- We are ethical. We believe that every patient deserves to be treated honestly, fairly and with the utmost in personal integrity. We, therefore, practice to the highest ethical standard within our profession.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.